what is it that you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?”
– Mary Oliver
I’m twenty five! To celebrate, I’m starting a pet project of twenty five things to do while I’m twenty five. My list of items range from ordinary things to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and hopefully I’ll be able to cross off each and every one of them by this time next year! :)
Start Date: 01 October 2013
End Date: 30 September 2014
06. Re-decorate my room.
07. Ride a Segway.
08. Go rock climbing.
09. Take a dance/fitness class.
10. Volunteer at an event, festival, or organization.
21. Watch Breaking Bad.
22. Make a loan through Kiva.
23. Finish my scrapbook of my first year in South Korea.
24. Leave inspirational messages or quotes on sticky notes in public bathrooms, books, or places.
25. Take a picture of all of the above.